Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So Many Ideas!!!

I have so many ideas and things i wanna do, but i don't know where to start. I really want to work in a hospital but that is not looking like its gonna work out. Time is money and it seems like its time for me to take the path that seems to be my new calling and hopefully its more fruitful.

I'm not one to fight the powers that be, so I'm gonna embrace it and go for it. I love music and it just seems like everything around is pushing me towards that venture. I have always wanted to do something that my Dad would be proud of, he loved music and he introduced me to that world so I think I'm doing the right thing.

Just so u all know i cant sing or rap so i ain't coming out with a mixtape or a demo lolol. I know good music when i hear it, and i appreciate the work and talents of those who have been in the industry making the hit my Dad loved and now I have grown to love. So I'm gonna take the leap of faith and see what happens. Wish me good luck!!!! oxoxo


Ill keep u updated on my progress muahhh

No comments: